Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Never too young for cute shoes!




Kyleah has already grown out of these adorable shoes, and I have been wondering how to keep them a part of our lives. She wore them so few times before her sweet little feet got too chunky for them. When I saw a layout in Creating Keepsakes magazine with the title "Never too young for cute shoes" I knew it was the answer to our problem. Kyleah loved the chance to play with her pink shoes, and I loved taking the pictures!





Okay, so we got a little goofy. Kyleah is such a happy baby that it's hard not too smile when you are around her. Not too mention those chunky thighs! Got to love them.

4 comments:

  1. Adorable shoes, adorable baby, adorable family. Adorable all around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah yes...LITTLE girly things. wonderful:) And, I have to say that I LOVE the last goofy photo. Ashley also love hers tongue...it's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, I can't believe you took those pictures! They are wonderful! The second one is my favorite, and it definately deserves to go on the wall. It's so so cute!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miki - Kyleah is so incredibly adorable! What a sweet girl! I love you and miss you! :)

    ReplyDelete